Smittybilt 44801 Seats Front Low Back Bucket Vinyl For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Smittybilt 44801 Seats Front Low Back Bucket Vinyl:
- FAST & style="font-size: 14pt;">
- Smittybilt 44801 Seat Front Low Back Bucket Vinyl for 1955-1976 Jeep CJ - PAIR. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Hurry up! Tomorrow the price will be higher!
- Black Vinyl.
- Designed for early model CJ vehicles.
- Rugged, contoured seats with firm comfortable spring suspension.
- Uses same mounting hardware and bolts from original seat.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Height 22".
- Width 19.75".
- Seat Depth 20".
Make an offer!Usually we offer the best price within 10-15 minutes.
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- All orders must be paid via PayPal.
- You may use your paypal dollars, or use your MC/Visa, Amex, Discover thru your PayPal account.
- We offer 30 Day return policy.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- Returns will only be accepted with a valid RMA number.
- All retruns must be in original box unopened.
- A 20% restocking fee may apply.
- All products returned are assumed to be in new and saleable condition unless the customer indicates otherwise at the time of submission. Re-boxing fees will be assessed on items received with damaged packaging. This fee may include shipping or other charges levied by the manufacturer. Any product returned in damaged, used or otherwise unsaleable condition may be returned to the customer or credit given at lower value, at the discretion of for early-model CJ vehicles. Rugged contoured seat with firm comfortable spring suspension. Installation is quick & easy using the same mounting hardware & bolts from the original seats.FITMENT
1976-1977 Jeep CJ7.
1955-1976 Jeep CJ5.NOTES
If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
You MUST re-use your 'original Jeep seat mounting hardware' for the installation of these seats.
*Please see the "Compatibility" link at the top of the listing.response
I bought this on blind faith that I could make it fit in my TJ. I got the exact measurements from the manufacturer and it seemed that it would be OK. I was pleasantly surprised, it fitted easily on the stock sliding mechanism with some simple home made brackets and two 1.5 " wide steel strips cut to a length that equalled the width of the seat. Its a great and comfortable seat that as good as water proof and looks so cool in my TJ.
Copyright © | All Rights Reserved