New 19" x 8" Replacement Wheel for Nissan Altima 2019 2020 2021 2022 Rim 62785 For Sale
New 19" x 8" Replacement Wheel for Nissan Altima 2019 2020 2021 2022 Rim 62785:
New 19" x 8" Replacement Wheel for Nissan
Altima 2019 2020 2021 2022 Rim 62785
Product DescriptionThis new 19" x 8" replacement wheel came standard on the Nissan
Altima for the years 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022. Nissan
only offered this 10-spoke "Turbine" wheel style in this machined with black finish. These 19-inch Nissan
wheels are an excellent replacement for a damaged factory wheel, whether cracked, bent, or even just scuffed. The Nissan
wheels for sale here are made from the same aluminum A356 alloy as the stock OEM wheel and hold the same JWL structural certification. This factory wheel also comes with a one-year Pattern:114.3Offset:55Center Bore:66.1Style:10-SpokeFinish:Machined w BlackShipping Policy
All orders completed by 5:30pm eastern Monday through Friday are shipped out the same business day. Orders completed after 5:30pm eastern or over the weekend will be sent out the next business day. Free ground shipping is included in the price of each product (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico).
For quotes on other locations or for rush shipping, please feel free to contact us.We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, APO's, FPO's or military mail boxes.
Return Policy & Warranty
If you are unsatisfied with your wheel for any reason, we accept returns within 30 days of receipt, as long as the wheel remains in the same condition as it was received. We do not charge restocking fees, though you would be responsible for the return shipping cost.
Some of the common alterations to the wheel that void the return policy are, but not limited to:
- Mounting the wheel to a tire
- Mounting the wheel to a vehicle
- Installing a valve stem on the wheel
- Painting or sanding
- Damage from an attempted installation or balancing
Wheels must be returned with the original packaging. Please contact a customer service representative to set up an RMA. Please contact us on .
WheelerShip offers a limited lifetime warranty on the finish on all of our wheels. This covers paint defects and workmanship.
WheelerShip will not replace or repair wheels that have been subject to misuse or outright abuse, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Surface damage due to neglect, road salt, harsh conditions, or improper wheel cleaning (including the use of abrasive brushes or damaging chemicals)
- Surface damage that occurred during improper tire mounting and installation (including improper tool usage and damage caused by wheel weights)
- Exceeding the maximum wheel load weight, or using an oversized tire
- Accidents that result in nicks, scratches or other surface blemishes
- The use of spacers or adapters of any kind.
WheelerShip also offers a limited lifetime structural warranty on all wheels. This does not include impact damage, such as bends or cracks.