Gaz Gold height adjustable kits are a premium range of suspension units designed for tarmac motorsport and the serious track day enthusiast.
The features are:-
1. Front and rear units adjust bump and rebound from a single control knob on the side of the unit.
2. Struts and semi struts have 62mm bodies for increased oil capacity. These units are fitted with 22mm diameter induction hardened piston rods that are hard chrome plated for strength and durability.
3. All units have multi lip sealing. The outer seal is a metal encased wiper to clean the piston rod. This in turn extends main seal performance and oil retention under extreme conditions.
4. All the Gold range are fitted with a gas cell in the outer reservoir and filled with a high viscosity index multi grade oil to prevent cavitation and reduce fade in motor racing conditions.
5. The coilovers and telescopic units in this range utilise lightweight billet alloy components where possible, i.e. bases, end fittings, seats, lockrings, rod guides and gland nuts. The outer tube is steel with a nickel coating to provide the best anti corrosive finish possible. All outer alloy components are anodised.
N.B. These kits can obtain much lower ride heights for show purposes only but the vehicle should not be driven at these levels as the steering and drive shaft joints can lock out.These kits are special order units and may take up to 6 weeks to be delivered to your door. We try our best to get these delivered sooner but in some cases this is the delivery lead time.
DELIVERY TIME (Estimated)
TOTAL DELIVERY TIME (ESTIMATED)
IS DELIVERY TRACKED AND INSURED?
42 Working Days
44-46 Working Days
42 Working Days
44-50 Working Days
Rest of The World
42 Working Days
44-56 Working Days
* Delivery times are estimated and may take longer due to adverse weather or delivery agents. Please also note we are a busy online retailer selling on many sale websites and stock is correct at time of listing but if you want to check stock/delivery time before you purchase please email us through messages. From time to time delivery lead times can be slightly longer than estimated and if this is the case with your order you will be notified through messages with an approx delivery time*
We are a family run business started back in 2004 offering car customising and performance products from top brands such as Forge, K&N, Bailey, Wossner, Walbro, Gaz, The Loudest and many more.
We also have products manufactured for ourselves and these are made to the highest standards. Buying from us means you buy directly from the importer, so are prices are always the best.
Over the past 9 years here at Motorbling we have also expanded our product range into standard replacement parts such as Brakes Pads from EBC and Wing Mirrors from Lucas, so we can now offer everything you need, from customising, to performance to standard replacement parts for MOT'S and general repairs.
We offer fantastic service and discounted prices so why shop anywhere else.
All products are shipped with tracking and insurance, so in the event of loss or damage, your purchase is totally covered (simply e-mail us through messages to let us know the item has arrived damaged or has not arrived)
We will notify you by e-mail when the item has been shipped, so there is no need to contact us.
If an item does not arrive within 7 days of receiving the despatch e-mail (please allow up to 14 days if buying from Europe or the Rest of The World) then feel free to contact us through messages so we can assist you with this.
Please remember when leaving response and seller star scores you are judging us on dispatch time and not the postal company used.Returns Policy
30 Days Returns Guarantee If we have made a mistake, please contact us so we can resolve the issue immediately. For most items, you have the right to return your goods within 30 days of receiving them. However, this right does not apply to items that have been altered upon request, have missing labels or show signs of being used. If you wish to return goods using this right, you need to inform us within 21 days of receiving the goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them at your own expense. Please ask for a "Proof of posting certificate" as we cannot be held responsible for goods that go missing whilst in transit. If you think we’ve sent you the wrong item or size, please double check the full description in the listing, including the UK size before requesting a return. If you have incorrectly ordered the wrong item we can exchange the item subject to stock availability, however additional postage charges will apply. To request a return please submit the request using the contact us form/ Site Returns process. Our returns address will be provided. To request an exchange please contact us through our contact page. Thank you.Have a Question? Get in touch!Add To Favourite Sellers