CXP STAGE 2 CLUTCH+FLYWHEEL KIT Fits 2015-2018 SUBARU WRX 2.0L TURBO FA20F 6SPD For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
CXP STAGE 2 CLUTCH+FLYWHEEL KIT Fits 2015-2018 SUBARU WRX 2.0L TURBO FA20F 6SPD:
CXP STAGE 2 CLUTCH+FLYWHEEL KIT Fits 2015-2018 Subaru
WRX 2.0L TURBO FA20F 6SPD CXP STAGE 2 CLUTCH+FLYWHEEL KIT Fits 2015-2018 Subaru
WRX 2.0L TURBO FA20F 6SPD Description
The ClutchXperts Stage 2 Racing Clutch Setup is On and Off Type Clutch Setup for those who need More Grip over a conventional stock clutch system. Yet this clutch setup is also for those of you driving daily and occasional street racing use. This clutch Uses a Heavy Duty pressure plate with a full facing Organic Street Steel backing Racing Disc clutch setup has higher burst strength with more heat tolerance and handles more stresses. This clutch is engineered for both street use and perfect for daily driving with minor modifications with longer lasting over stock or Stage 2 clutch setup due to more strength from more clamping force on diaphragm, and more rivets. Stage 2 offers smooth gear shift and also clutch pedal as well.
It is specifically designed for Extended Wear and Additional Clamping Force for Enthusiasts Who Has Added an exhaust system, an Intake System and Minor External Bolt-ons. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure, longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation. Our Stage 2 uses a heavy duty pressure plates use for daily and occasional Street ClutchXperts Exclusive Friction Composition.
ClutchXperts Stage 2 HD Organic Racing Clutches uses only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the preferred clutch for street and light horsepower track use. Drivability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of our Stage 2 clutch discs have as spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock. Our Stage 2 Racing Clutch Kits Includes a heavy duty Stage 2 pressure plate, HD Organic Street Racing disc, throwout bearing, pilot bearing (if required) and alignment tool. (Individual components available upon request.) If you are selecting a kit without a new flywheel, then be sure to resurface and rebalance your old flywheel prior to installation for best performance and result.
The ClutchXperts Forged Chromoly lightweight flywheel carries significant benefits, with no disadvantages. Due to its reduced mass, it allows an engine to have quicker throttle response and rev faster under acceleration. Conversely, under a drop throttle condition, the car will slow down quicker due to less rotational mass at the crank. Though it does not create additional horsepower, the flywheel does allow the engine to more rapidly transfer its power to the drive train. You lose nothing in reliability, safety, or drivability on the street. What you gain is neck-snapping acceleration from your car.
Using a lightweight, ClutchXperts lightweight flywheel is a race proven way to improve the performance of any street or race car. Lightweight flywheels have been used for many years by the world's most elite cars to improve both useable horsepower and extend engine life.
- ClutchXperts Stage 2 Heavy Duty Pressure Plate (2000lbs Clamping Load)
- ClutchXperts Stage 2 Full Face Ceramic Racing Disc (230mm, 24 Spline)
- ClutchXperts Forged Chromoly Lightweight Racing Flywheel (13lbs)
- ClutchXperts Premium Heavy Duty Clutch Throwout Release Bearing
- ClutchXperts Premium Heavy Duty Clutch Pilot Bearing
- ClutchXperts Premium Heavy Duty Clutch Alignment Tool
- Fits 2015 - 2018 Subaru WRX (2.0L 4cyl Turbo FA20F; 6-speed)
- Brand : ClutchXperts
- Manufacture Part Number : CXP-SRX55018HP2 CXP-SRX55018CF
- Surface Finish : Cast Iron, Ceramic, Forged Chromoly, Steel
- Torque : 339lb-ft
- Horse Power : 359HP
- Warranty : Yes
- Country of Manufacture : United States
**FILE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ACTUAL ITEM MAY VARY
- RMA # : Message us through for RMA#.
We do not allow any return without RMA#.
- Return Shipping : Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange : Up to 30days from date of purchase (Brand new condition, no restocking fee).
- Return :
- All returns will be subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund.
- Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Damaged Item : Message us through .
- Manufacturer Warranty : 3 months or 3,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
- Contact Us
We are located in Southern California.
Please contact us through messages by clicking on "Ask a Question".
Business Hours : 9AM - 5PM Mon-Fri (Pacific Standard Time).