AEM X-Series Wideband Gauge 52mm 2 1/16" O2 UEGO Air Fuel AFR Controller 30-0300 For Sale
AEM X-Series Wideband Gauge 52mm 2 1/16" O2 UEGO Air Fuel AFR Controller 30-0300:
AEM X-Series Wideband Gauge 52mm 2 1/16" O2 UEGO Air Fuel AFR Controller DAY NEW IN BOX
X-SERIES WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER FEATURES:
- X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastestresponding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent testvs. 17 competitor AFR controllers
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-aircalibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensorages if user desires
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- 0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and response control,AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllersup to 16 cylinders
- Can display AFR values in hundredths of %
- 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825” gauge depth
- Gauge cup depth only .200” deep!
- Auto dimming feature
- User configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, and 3- or 4-digit display
- Locking connectors
- Black bezel and black dual faced faceplate included (gaugeonly, silver bezel/white gauge option sold separately)
Buy together with the white faceplate, save PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
AEM’sX-Series Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Controller Gauges arebuilt upon unique, patent-pending X-Digital technology that makes themthe fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers inindependent testing against 17 other wideband UEGO air/fuelcontrollers*.
The X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge (PN 30-0300)measures 2 1/16th-inch (52mm) in diameter, and features a modern,visually striking faceplate and new seven-segment center display that is87% larger than the 30-4110 AEM Wideband Gauge’s center display. Thiscreates the perception of a larger overall gauge, but in a common 52mmsize for easy mounting. Its slim depth (less than one inch overall) andultra slim cup depth of .200-inches dramatically increases itsapplication base and potential mounting locations.
The X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge has a user configurable displayvia buttons on the gauge face that allow you to change AFR values Fordifferent fuels, Lambda or O2%, change the center display to three orfour digits, perform a free-air calibration if desired as the sensorages, and change the CAN message ID when linking multiple X-SeriesInline Controllers or X-Series Controller Gauges. A black bezel andblack dual-faced faceplate for air/fuel and Lambda are included, and anoptional silver bezel with white dual-faced air/fuel and Lambdafaceplate is available (PN 30-0300-ACC, sold separately). An AutoDimming feature is included. Locking connectors ensure a positiveconnection between the harnesses and gauge and a new single board designadds to the new gauge’s durability.
The gauge includes a 0-5v and RS232 Serial Port output for responsecontrol and data logging, and an AEMnet (CANbus) output for datalogging. AEMnet allows additional X-Series Wideband Controllers to bedaisy chained together (up to 16 cylinders) for recording AFR inmultiple cylinders. It supports vehicle/system voltages up to 16V, andcan be used on EFI or carbureted applications, and dynamometers inapplications using gasoline, methanol, ethanol, Diesel, propane and CNG.
AFR VALUE RANGE BY FUEL TYPES:
- Display Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- Display Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 8.5:1 to 18.0:1 AFR
- CANbus Output Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- CANbus Output Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .58 to 1.23
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 5.7:1 to 12.0:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 5.2:1 to 11.0:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 3.75:1 to 8.0:1 AFR
Ask us about saving money with ourPACKAGE DEALSCP Cometic ACL Ferrea and ARP KitsCustom Made Package DealsAEM Package DealsPackage DealsAsk us about combining purchases for package deal and Main Studsand more...
- We ship via UPS/USPS/FEDEX/ONTRAC ground depending on the address of buyer unless instructed to do differently.
- We also offer expedited shipping at an extra cost.
- International shipping rate applies to addresses in all other locations
- Custom/duty/brokerage fees, if any, on Canada and international orders are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Item ships within one business day after the payment has cleared or same day if paid by12pm PSTunless additional handling stated.Item purchased is shipped from West or East Coast Warehouses of ours depending on availability.
- There's a shipping surcharge for shipments going to USPS PO Boxes, AF/APO boxes andany address that is out of 48 lower states. Please contact prior to get a shipping quote.
- We strive to ship your order in a prompt manner to meet the criteria for shipping time that we specify in the Item information.
- Promotional Shipping is only good for shipments going to 48 lower states only.
- We offer a variety of shipping options based on what product you are purchasing and your desired time frame for delivery to meet the needs of all of our customers.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We will gladly combine shipping charges to one charged based on the total weight of the package. C
- We require that all payments be paid through PayPal. Your address must be confirmed. Buyers who pay with unconfirmed addresses will not be accepted.
- International Buyers, please contact us before offerding to discuss the shipping cost.
- We always look to satisfy our customers in whatever needs they may have. If you have any issue with your transaction, before filing any dispute, please contact us to resolve and we will do our best to resolve the issue through as soon as possible. Please contact us if you have any questions..
If you have any issue with your transaction, before filing any dispute, please contact us to resolve and we will do our best to resolve the issue through as soon as possible. Please contact us if you have any questions.