28'' Radiator for Chevy Silverado Tahoe Suburban GMC Sierra Yukon 4.3 4.8 5.3L For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
28'' Radiator for Chevy Silverado Tahoe Suburban GMC Sierra Yukon 4.3 4.8 5.3L:
Cadillac Escalade 5.3L (Not for 6.0L)
For 1999 - 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.3L, 4.8L & 5.3L (Not for 6.0L or 6.2L)
For 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8L & 5.3L (Not for 4.3L, 6.0L or 6.2L)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic 4.8L & 5.3L (Not for 4.3L, 6.0L & 6.2L)
For 1999 - 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4.8L & 5.3L (Not for 5.7L or 6.0L)
For 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 5.3L (Not for 5.7L or 6.0L)
For 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe 4.8L & 5.3L ( Not for 5.7L)
For 1999 - 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L & 5.3L ( Not for 4.3L & 6.0L)
For 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic 4.8L, & 5.3L ( Not for 4.3L & 6.0L)
For 1999 - 2000 GMC Sierra 2500 5.3L & 6.0L
For 2000 - 2006 GMC Yukon 4.8L & 5.3L (Not for 5.7L or 6.0L)
For 2000 - 2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500 5.3L (Not for 6.0L)
Tank Material: Plastic
Core Dimension:28 '' (L)x 17-1/4'' (H)
Inlet Diameter:1-5/16 In.
Outlet Diameter:1-9/16 In.
Core Thickness: 26mm ( 1 Inch )Row: 1
Engine Oil Cooler: NO
2. The damaged thermostat is unable to carry out a large cycle, resulting in a continuous increase in the radiator pressure.
3. The radiator fan does not turn, resulting in high temperature in the water tank.
4. Drain the air from the cooling system. Refer to the user manual or repair manual.
5. Please refer to owner's manual to add coolant.
6. Do not open the hood until the steam has subsided. The engine compartment may be very hot, causing serious injuries such as burns.
7. Please stop the vehicle immediately, when “ENGINE OVERHEAT/High Temperature” shows on the dashboard or steam comes out from under the hood.
8. Keep hands and clothing (especially a tie, a scarf) away from the fans and belts. Failure to do so may cause the hands or clothing to be caught, resulting in serious injuries.
9. Do not loosen the radiator cap while the engine and radiator are hot. Serious injuries, such as burns, may result from hot coolant and steam released under pressure.
1 x Radiator
1 x Using Guide
WE ACCEPT THESE PAYMENT METHODS
( 10% sales tax will be applied for orders shipped to Washington state by state law )
- 30 Days easy returns satisfaction grantee.
- Items to be returned must be in original factory condition.
- Please enclose a note about item number and order id, your ID and the reason of return.
On Jun 29, 2023 at 22:53:47 PDT, seller added the following information: