2013 BMW M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition price starts at $76,395
BMW announced today that it will be offering the U.S. market yet another special-edition M3. Known as the 2013 BMW M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition, the model will be avaiable in a choice of froze exterior finishes (matte paint) including Frozen Red, Frozen Blue and Frozen White.
The interior will sport black extended Novillo leather with contrasting stitching that matches the exterior color.
A total of 150 units will be built with production starting Jan. 2013. Prices start at $76,395.
Hit the jump for the list of features.
All 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Editions will include the following features:
- BMW Individual Frozen Red, White, or Blue exterior paint
- Competition Package including:
- Matte black 19” light alloy wheels
- Electronic Damper Control
- Lowered suspension (-10 mm)
- Sport mapping for EDC and DSC
- Premium Package
- Black Extended Novillo leather with contrast stitching in exterior color on seats, headrests, door inserts, armrests, middle console, and door pulls.
- Carbon leather trim with contrast stitching in exterior color
- High-gloss black kidney grilles
- High-gloss black side gills
- High-gloss black exhaust pipe tips
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Carbon fiber roof panel
In addition, customers will be able to tailor the 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition with the following options:
- Cold Weather Package
- M-DCT Transmission
- Rear spoiler delete
- Heated Front Seats
- Automatic High Beams
- Satellite Radio with 1-year subscription
- BMW Apps
- BMW Individual Enhanced Premium Sound
– By: Omar Rana