BMW today launched a special limited-edition 25th Anniversary Edition 760Li V12. The special-edition model pays homage to the “rich tradition of V-12 engines that began back in 1987 with the then groundbreaking BMW 750iL when BMW engineers crafted the most Ultimate Driving Machine of its day with the introduction of its first automotive V-12 engine.”
BMW will only offer 15 units of the V12 25 Years Edition BMW 760Li in the United States with a starting price tag of a whopping $159,695.
BMW V12 25 Years Edition 760Li Features:
- BMW Individual Champagne Full Merino Leather.
- Black floor mats and rear footrests are also complimented by contrasting piping in Champagne.
- Door sills, headrests and iDrive controllers are all specially badged with V-12 25 Years Edition.
- Rear Seat Entertainment with iDrive control
- 20’ Individual wheel style 301 with performance tires
- Alcantara headliner in champagne (sides of headliner in black)
- A/B/C pillars in black leather
- Rear parcel shelf in Anthracite Alcantara
- BMW Individual Piano Black Wood trim
- Piano black wood inlay in steering wheel
- Shadowline exterior trim
Power for the BMW V12 25 Years Edition 760Li comes from a 6.0 liter twin-turbo V12 making 535-hp and 550 lb-ft of torque. That allows the M7 wannabe to go from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds with a top speed of 130 mph or 155 mph with an M Sport Package.
– By: Omar Rana