Zombies everywhere beware – Hyundai and The Walking Dead creator/writer Robert Kirkman have reeled their Elantra Coupe Zombie Survival machine at Comic-Con at the Future US booth.
Check out more news on the Hyundai Elantra.
Hyundai’s Zombie Survival Machine showcases modifications include:
- A front-end custom zombie plow with spikes
- Armored window coverings
- A roof hatch to allow passengers to fend off attacking walkers
- A trunk full of electric and pneumatic weaponry
- Front and back end floodlights.
- Spiked all-terrain/rally type tires.
- A CB radio system and much more.
“Our custom Elantra Coupe Zombie Survival Machine is the ultimate car for The Walking Dead fans and anyone who wants to survive a zombie invasion,” said Steve Shannon, vice president of Marketing, Hyundai Motor America. “We are excited for fans to come and experience the Elantra Coupe and GT in a unique, post-apocalyptic way.”
– By: Omar Rana