At the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, Bentley unveiled the Mulsanne Executive Interior Concept – today, the uber-luxury automaker has confirmed that the conceptual interior will be moving into production with the introduction of Theatre and iPad Specification.
Check out more news on the Bentley Mulsanne.
“The original Mulsanne multimedia concept was previewed at several special customer events across the globe and the reaction was immensely encouraging. Bentley has now created two bespoke Specifications, Theatre and iPad, and we’re confident they will meet the expectations of customers needing a business-focussed environment or simply a relaxing space where films, music, television and the internet can be enjoyed,” comments Alasdair Stewart, Bentley’s Member of the Board for Sales and Marketing.
Both the Theatre and iPad Specification packages are integrated perfectly into the Mulsanne’s interior, which itself takes 170 hours to hand built.
The Theatre Specification includes:
- A 15.6-inch centrally located HD LED screen.
- Each headrest is equipped with its own 8-inch screen with private listening through Bluetooth headphones.
- A boot-mounted Apple Mac computer
- Twin USB ports positioned in the center console provide access to the Mac’s hard drive.
- Finger-tip control is provided via an iPod touch.
The iPad Specification includes:
- Two electrically-deployed veneered picnic tables for rear passengers
- At the press of a button twin iPads with wireless keyboards are revealed.
– By: Omar Rana