2013 Bentley Mulsanne Mulliner has the same power, looks sportier
The Bentley Mulsanne is powered by a 6.75 liter V8 engine making a strong 505-hp with a maximum torque of 762 lb-ft. At the 2012 Geneva Motor Show next month, Bentley will be unveiling a sportier interpretation of the Mulsanne with… well, the same power and performance as the ‘standard’ Mulsanne.
The means 0 to 60 mph will still take 5.1 seconds and the top speed will still come in at 184 mph. So what’s the difference with this new ‘sportier’ model.
Known as the Bentley Mulsanne Mulliner Driving Specification, the somewhat sportier version consist of mainly visual upgrades.
The Bentley Mulsanne Mulliner Driving Specifications adds:
- Unique 21-inch MDS, two-piece, light aluminium alloy wheels with 265/40 ZR 21 tires.
- New driver-selectable ‘Sport’ setting for air suspension and steering systems.
- ‘Flying B’ wing vents in polished stainless steel.
- Diamond-Quilted leather hides to seats and door casings providing a sportier feel.
- Range of bespoke, hand-crafted interior detailing including highly tactile ‘knurled and ‘coined’ finishes to major controls, and drilled pedals.
Like the regular Bentley Mulsanne, the Mulliner Driving Specification model will be available with a range of bespoke options including a choice of over 100 paint colours, a limitless choice of unbleached premium quality veneers (with two marquetry options) and a selection of 22 leather hides.
Bentley also announced two new options to the Mulsanne range – a large tilt-opening, tinted glass sunroof and an electrically operated bottle cooler.
– By: Omar Rana