The 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe will be headed into dealerships in March with a fresh new look and a lot more power. Prices will start at $24,250 for the 2.0T model Genesis Coupe and $28,750 for the 3.8-liter R-Spec model.
The 2.0 liter 4-cylinde turbo Hyundai Genesis Coupe produces a strong 274-hp and 275 lb-ft of torque. The 3.8 liter Lambda DOHC V6 now produces 348-hp at 6,400 rpm with a maximum torque of 295 lb-ft. Transmission choices include a 6-speed manual or an 8-speed automatic.
|2.0T||2.0L Turbo 4-cyl||6-Speed M/T||$24,250|
|2.0T||2.0L Turbo 4-cyl||8-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC||$25,500|
|2.0T R-Spec||2.0L Turbo 4-cyl||6-Speed M/T||$26,500|
|2.0T Premium||2.0L Turbo 4-cyl||8-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC||$28,750|
|3.8 R-Spec||3.8L GDI V6||6-Speed M/T||$28,750|
|3.8 GT||3.8L GDI V6||8-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC||$32,000|
|3.8 Track||3.8L GDI V6||6-Speed M/T||$33,000|
|3.8 Track||3.8L GDI V6||8-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC||$34,250|
*Does not include $875 freight charge.
Check out a list of standard and optional features after the jump.
GENESIS COUPE HIGHLIGHTS
- Refreshed, more aggressive exterior design with new front fascia, grille, headlight, fog light, hood designs, available LED daytime running lights (DRLs), new LED-enhanced taillight design, new 18- and 19-inch wheels
- New GDI 3.8-liter V6 producing 348 horsepower, 295 lb.-ft. torque (premium fuel)and 344 horsepower, 292 lb.-ft. torque (regular fuel)
- 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged engine receives new twin-scroll turbocharger and larger, more thermally-efficient intercooler 274 horsepower, 275 lb.-ft. torque (premium fuel)and 260 horsepower, 260 lb.-ft. torque (regular fuel)
- New, in-house-developed 8-speed automatic transmissions with paddle-shift SHIFTRONIC® capability
- New, retuned low-velocity-control suspension dampers
- Redesigned center stack appearance with premium stitching on upper instrument panel, armrest and center console cover
- Electroluminescent gauge cluster with information display
- Telescopic steering wheel (added to tilt function)
- New 7” Navigation System, HD Radio®, Blue Link® telematics available on 3.8 Grand Touring/Track and 2.0T Premium
- Driver seat power lumbar adjustment available on 3.8 Grand Touring/Track and 2.0T Premium
– By: Omar Rana