The 2013 Nissan 370Z has made its world debut at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show. The new 370Z, which will go on sale in June, features a number of upgrades to keep the car fresh and exciting for the new year. For 2013, the Nissan 370Z will once again be available in Coupe, Roadster and NISMO Z configurations.
“Since the original 1970 Z® was first introduced our goal has always been to keep the design moving forward. The changes for 2013, though subtle, go a long way in enhancing its dynamic appearance inside and out,” said Al Castignetti, vice president and general manager, Nissan Division, Nissan North America, Inc.
The updates for the 2013 model year include:
- Refreshed front fascia with vertical LED daytime running lights
- Red reflector added to rear fascia (replaces previous black center cover)
- Revised 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (Sport Package equipped models)
- New 18-inch wheels for 370Z Coupe
- Red-finished brake calipers (Sport Package equipped models)
- Dark-finish fuel gauge trim
- Euro-tuned shock absorbers (Sport Package equipped models)
- And two new exterior colors – Magma Red and Midnight Blue
For 2013, the Nissan 370Z will be available again in Coupe, Roadster and NISMO Z trim levels.
Power for the 2013 Nissan 370Z Coupe and Roadster still comes from a 3.7 liter V6 making 332-hp mated to either a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed automatic. The 2013 Nissan NISMO 370Z gets an upgraded 3.7 liter DOHC V6 engine matched to a H-configured exhaust system, muffler tuning and an upgraded ECM – helping it pump out 350-hp and 276 lb-ft of torque. The NISMO is only available with a 6-speed manual.
Prices will be announced closer to June.
– By: Omar Rana