Mercedes-Benz has just dropped pricing details on the new 2012 ML63 AMG, which is arriving in dealerships as we speak.
Prices for the Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG start at $95,865 including a $875 destination charge.
Follow the jump for the list of standard equipments.
Check out our original post on the 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG.
Refresher: 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG comes from a 5.5 liter V8 biturbo engine making 518-hp at 5,250 rpm with a maximum torque of 516 lb-ft between 1,750 – 5,000 rpm. That allows 0 to 60 mph to come in 4.7 seconds with a top speed of 155 mph. Buyers can add the AMG Performance Package, which increases output to 550-hp at 5,750 rpm and 560 lb-ft between 2,000 and 5,000 rpm. The package allows a 0 to 60 mph of 4.6 seconds with a top speed of 174 mph. The engine is mated to a AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7-speed automatic transmission with engine deactivation through one of the three driving programs.
Standard equipment includes:
- AMG illuminated door sills in stainless steel
- AMG sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
- COMAND system with hard-drive navigation & SIRIUS real-time traffic & weather
- 10-way power front seats w/door-mounted controls plus driver and passenger memory with 4-way lumbar support
- harman/kardon® Logic 7® surround sound system
- HD radio
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- USB port
- 7″ display with central COMAND controller
- 4.5″ color instrument cluster display
- Power lift gate
- Multi-color ambient lighting
- Power sunroof w/express open and close
- Heated & active ventilated front seats
The AMG Performance package includes:
- Top speed of 174 mph
- AMG Performance steering wheel with DINAMICA grips
- Increased output +32 hp / 44 lb-ft
- Red brake calipers
- Carbon fiber engine cover