Tuning company Hennessey Performance Engineering has set their sights on British automaker McLaren Automotive and their new MP4-12C. The company is offering their HPE800 Twin Turbo upgrade for the McLaren MP4-12C, which includes powertrain upgrades, aero package upgrades, Hennessey CarbonAero bodywork and a center-positioned frontal air inlet with hood extractor.
We’re guessing Hennessey’s upgrade will take the ‘standard’ 592-hp to 800-hp.
Check out more news on the McLaren MP4-12C.
“We’ve been taking fast cars and have been making them faster for over twenty years,” said company founder and president John Hennessey. “I spent a lot of time around the new 12C at the 2011 Goodwood Festival of Speed and was very impressed. We’re excited to have the opportunity to take a great car and give it our own special performance touch while giving 12C owners a uniquely aggressive appearance”.
No pricing has been set but you can check out the details after the jump.
HPE800 Twin Turbo Upgrades Include:
– Upgraded intercooler system
– Upgraded air intake system
– Upgraded ball-bearing turbochargers
– Hennessey titanium exhaust system
– External wastegates
– External blow-off valves
– Upgraded fuel and engine management system
– Upgraded transmission cooler
– Upgraded transmission clutch system
– Custom dyno-tuned engine calibration
– Hennessey Warranty
Other Upgrades Include:
– Hennessey CarbonAero body upgrade
– Hennessey Monoblock wheels
– Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires
– Hennessey custom interior upgrades including carbon fiber, Alcantara and leathers