At the Tokyo Auto Salon 2012, Subaru will show up wit ha total of nine vehicles with a theme of ‘Proud of Boxer.’ The unique Subaru display will show the company’s efforts to “integrate enjoyable and reliable driving provided by the Horizontally-Opposed Boxer Engine.”
The new Subaru BRZ and Impreza will be the star of the brand’s display with the BRZ STI Cocnept, BRZ Black Edition by Prova and the BRZ GT300 showing up to please the crowd. Also joining the display will be the Subaru Impreza G4 STI Concept, Impreza Sport Custom, Impreza WRX STI, Impreza WRX STI Group R4, Legacy B4 GT300.
Click here for our original post on the Subaru BRZ.
The company will also show its BOXER plus next generation D4-S Engine.
Hit the jump for the complete list of exhibits.
Refresher: Weighing in at just 2,689 pounds, the Subaru BRZ is powered a 2.0 liter 4-clyinder boxer engine making 197-hp at 7,000 rpm with a maximum torque of 151 lb-ft at 6,600 rpm. The engine is mated to either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission. Prices will start around $24,000.
List of Exhibits:
- SUBARU BRZ STI CONCEPT
- SUBARU IMPREZA G4 STI CONCEPT
- SUBARU BRZ Black Edition by PROVA
- SUBARU IMPREZA SPORT CUSTOM
- SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI (scheduled participation in the 2012 24 Hours Nürburgring endurance race)
- SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI Group R4
- SUBARU LEGACY B4 GT300 (participated in the 2011 Super GT race)
- SUBARU BRZ GT300 (scheduled participation in the 2012 Super GT race)
- SUBARU BOXER plus Next generation D4-S Engine technology exhibit
– By: Omar Rana