If there is anything I miss most about being a child – it has to be remote controlled cars. A company by the name of Traxxas has unveiled its new XO-1 remote control car that’s capable of hitting a top speed of 100 mph.
If that isn’t cool enough for you the all-wheel-drive Traxxas XO-1 will get to the 100 mph mark in less than 5 seconds.
The motor for the high-speed RC was developed by Castle Creations and is the largest brushless motor ever offered in a ready-to-race model.
I wish for two things right now – one, I hope that the Traxxas XO-1 has long distance remote control and two, I wish i was a child again.
Prices for the Traxxas XO-1 start at $1,099.99. You can order one here.
Hit the jump for the video.
- 100+mph Out of the Box
- Castle Creations Mamba Monster Extreme Speed Control
- Traxxas Big Block Brushless Motor, Powered by Castle
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Docking Base
- Integrated Speed, RPM, temperature, and voltage Telemetry System
- Factory Equipped with two Traxxas Power Cell 3S 5000mAh LiPo batteries
- All Wheel Drive
– By: Omar Rana