Five Axis Lexus CT 200h to debut at 2011 SEMA
At the 2011 SEMA Show next week, Lexus will be displaying a bunch of modified models from its lineup. Joining the most anticipated Lexus GS350 F Sport Package will be this Lexus CT 200h, which has a very aggressive body kit and an Apple iPad installed where the volume and climate control buttons reside.
Awesome? We definitely think so. Who said hybrids had to be boring?
Click here for more news on the Lexus CT 200h.
Check out the full specs after the jump.
Refresher: Power for the Lexus CT 200h comes from a 1.8L VVT-i gasoline engine mated to a powerful electric-motor fueled by nickel-metal hydride batteries. The models produces a total system output of 134 hp allowing it to go from 0-60 mph in 9.8 seconds. The 2011 CT 200h gets a combined EPA estimated fuel economy rating of 42 mpg. Unlike a mild-hybrid system, the CT 200h has an EV (electric-vehicle) mode that allows it to run on its electric-motor for up to 1.2 miles at speeds of up to 28 mph.
- Custom FIVE:AD Forged Wheels
- 19×8.5 Front and Rear
- Yokohama Advan Sport
- 235/40ZR19 Front and Rear
- Stop Tech High Performance Big Brake Kit – Front
- 328mm x 28mm Cross Drilled Rotor
- Four-piston Opposed, Fixed, Bolt-in-bridge Caliper
- Matched Cross-drilled Stock Rotors – Rear
- TEIN Flex Coilover Suspension System
- Five Axis Custom Widebody Conversion
- JDSU “Dark Passage” Paint
- Custom Black Accents
- Uniquely Appointed Seats with Laser Etched Ultrasuede® EcoDesign™ Inserts
- Custom illuminated Headliner with Ultrasuede® EcoDesign™ Upholstery
- Upholstery by Turinmodel, Inc.
- Custom Touchscreen Interface Center Console
- 3M Crystalline Window Film by The Tint Factory