The 2011 Infiniti EX35 has been awarded a Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
As usual, the rating is awarded to vehicles that achieve IIHS’ highest rating of “Good” in front, rear and side impact protection, are equipped with electronic stability control, and earn a good rating in roof strength.
“Infiniti is proud to receive another Top Safety Pick rating from IIHS,” said Infiniti Americas Vice President Ben Poore. “Like all Infiniti vehicles, the 2011 Infiniti EX35 luxury crossover is designed to offer owners a strong sense of peace of mind, whether from its exhilarating driving performance, engaging interior environment, advanced technology or long list of standard safety features.”
The 2011 Infiniti EX35 comes equipped with:
- Infiniti Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage, dual-threshold front air bags and seat belt and occupant classification sensors
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front and rear outboard occupant head protection.
- Seat-mounted driver and front passenger side-impact supplemental air bags
- Front-seat Active Head Restraints.
- Additional standard equipment includes LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) system, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) and Traction Control System (TCS).
- Optional features include: Lane Departure Prevention system (LDP), Intelligent Cruise Control, Distance Control Assist (DCA) and Intelligent Brake Assist (IBA) with Forward Collision Warning and Blind Spot Warning (BSW).
– By: Omar Rana