When you want to take on some of the industry’s best sports car, you have to make sure that whatever you’re building is developed with the help of someone very respectable in the industry.
With that in mind, Infiniti has reportedly tapped Lotus to help it produce a new two-seater that will compete with the likes of the Audi TT and the BMW Z4.
The car is far from being done since sources say that it won’t debut until the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, but what we hear so far is:
- Will slot below the Infiniti G Coupe.
- Classic front-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout.
- Lotus will help tune the chassis.
- Will be pretty aggressive looking.
- Will help boost Infiniti’s image in Europe.
Stay tuned for more details.
– By: Omar Rana