- Key Competitors: BMW ActiveHybrid 750i, Mercedes-Benz S400 Hybrid, Audi A8 Hybrid.
- Power: 3.0L supercharged V6 engine making 333-hp is coupled with a 47-hp electric-motor.
- Transmission: 8-speed Tiptronic S transmission
- 0 to 60 mph: 5.7 seconds.
- Top Speed: 167 mph.
- Fuel-economy: 34.5 mpg combined.
- Price: $95,000.
The BMW ActiveHybrid 750i starts at $102,300; the Mercedes-Benz S400 Hybrid starts at $91,000; Falling in between those two is the new 2012 Porsche Panamera S Hybrid – the brand’s second hybrid offering after the Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid.
While the Porsche Panamera S Hybrid averages a fuel-economy of 34.5 mpg combined, the hybrid sport-sedan still offers some impressive performance figures that will probably steal customers away from the ActiveHybrid 750i and the S400 Hybrid.
We think Porsche has definitely got a winner here.
Check out the live high-res images from the 2011 New York Auto Show after the jump.
All Photos Copyright © 2011 Omar Rana – egmCarTech.
2012 Porsche Panamera S Hybrid:
– By: Omar Rana