A fire broke out in a home garage in Barkhamsted, Connecticut on Thursday, and claimed as its victims new Chevrolet Volt, and a self-converted electric-powered Suzuki. Storm Conners, the owner of the house, called his local fire department, – where he is a volunteer – at 4am, when he walked out and saw the garage engulfed in flames.
Approximately 50 firefighters responded to the scene and combated the flames.
No cause has been determined as of yet, and Conners refuses to believe his cars had anything to do with it.
Check out the video after the jump.
– By: Stephen Calogera