What do you get when you pack Twin Ball Bearing Turbochargers into a Cadillac Escalade? You get a total of 1008-hp at 5,900 rpm with a maximum torque of 967 lb-ft of torque. That gives you the ability to beat Godzilla – the 2011 Nissan GT-R – itself.
The Hennessey HPE1000 Twin Turbo Upgrade package ends up giving the Cadillac Escalade the ability to go from 0 to 60 mph in 3.3 seconds and the ability to run the quarter mile in 11.3 seconds at 124 mph.
Of course, there may be no need for that much power in a Escalade but it does give you bragging rights at red light.
Check out a video of the Hennessey HPE1000 Twin Turbo Cadillac Escalade beating the Nissan GT-R after the jump.
Hennessey HPE1000 Twin Turbo Upgrade Specifications:
Available for 2007 – 2011 6.2L GM SUV & Trucks
Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Yukon, Sierra, Escalade & H2
• 1008 bhp @ 5,900 rpm
• 967 lb-ft torque @ 3,700 rpm
• 0 – 60 mph: 3.3 sec.
• 11.3 sec. @ 124 mph
Performance figures are based on the 2011 Cadillac Escalade running on 93 octane fuel. Other truck and SUV performance numbers may vary due to the size and weight of the vehicle.
HPE1000 Twin Turbo Upgrade Includes:
• Forged & Balanced 427 cid LSX Engine
• High Flow Cylinder Heads
• Hennessey HPE1000 Camshaft
• Intake Manifold Upgrade
• Upgraded Fuel Injectors
• Upgraded Fuel System (Pump, Lines & Rails)
• Twin Ball Bearing Turbochargers
• Dual Wastegates
• Air-to-Air Intercooler
• Dual K&N Air Filters
• Electronic Boost Controller
• HPE Stainless Steel Turbo Manifolds
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
• 160 Degree Thermostat
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Professional Installation
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Please Call Hennessey Performance Today at (979) 885-1300
for More Information.
– By: Omar Rana