While we just entered the 2011 year, rumors have already started about the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro, which is due out sometime in the middle of 2011. According to a documents leaked by a Chevrolet dealer, the new 2012 Camaro will get a bunch of new colors, options and a new LFX 3.6L SIDI, DOHC, VVT E85 compatible V6 engine.
When fitted into the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro, the LFX 3.6L V6 is expected to produce between 325-330-hp. Now that has us very excited.
Click through for more info.
Other options include:
- New Carbon Flash Metallic (aka Black Granite) color (2SS and 2LT only)
- 45th Anniversary Appearance Package (2SS and 2LT only)
- 3 sets of 20″ wheel designs (likely one for 45th anniversary package)
- Rear view camera (2SS, 1SS, 2Lt, and 1LT)
- Suspension system special ride and handling (FE4) (2SS coupe, 1SS coupe only)
- No mention of navigation system (yet?)
The 2012 Chevrolet Camaro colors will be:
- Carbon Flash
- Silver Ice
- Summit White
- Red Jewel
- Cyber Gray
- Victory Red
- Rally Yellow
- Inferno Orange
- Imperial Blue
– By: Omar Rana