If you’re not already annoyed (bored) with all the SEMA previews we have some bad news for you – there are plenty more to come within the next couple of days. Scion will be heading to Las Vegas on Nov. 2 with a total of 8 customized vehicles including a stretched xB limo and five custom 2011 tC models.
Scion’s 2010 SEMA Show lineup includes:
- xB All Stretched Out by Cartel.
- 0-60 Magazine / Sparco Rally xD.
- tC by GReddy.
- tC by Crawford.
- Battle of the Builds xB by The Salty Dogs.
- Tuner Challenge tC by James Lin.
- Tuner Challenge tC by John Pangilinan.
- Tuner Challenge tC by Shawn Baker.
Follow the jump for the high-res gallery along with more details on Scion’s 2010 SEMA Show lineup.
Scion’s 2010 SEMA Lineup:
– By: Omar Rana