Mercedes-Benz tuner RENNtech has unveiled its latest tuning package for the Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG at the 2010 Festival of Speed in Orlando, Florida.
Known as the C74, RENNtech gives the C 63 AMG a bunch of visual enhancement but the real story is under the hood. The 6.2L AMG V8 has been upgraded to produce a total of 605-hp with a maximum torque of 555 lb-ft. That allows the C 63 AMG to run a quarter mile in 11.4 seconds at 126 mph with a top speed of 204 mph.
The whole RENNtech C74 package is available for purchase starting at $11,950.
Follow the jump for the press release.
RENNtech C74 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG:
RENNtech C74 Konzept
As the worlds foremost Mercedes-Benz/AMG tuner, RENNtech unveiled their latest project vehicle at the 2010 Festival’s of Speed in Orlando, Florida. All performance modifications and exterior aerodynamic modifications were designed, developed, and tested in house at RENNtech’s facility located in Lake Park, Florida.
The C74 is the latest variation of RENNtech’s C63 AMG project vehicle which has seen continual transformations throughout its life, serving as a working test platform for RENNtech’s proprietary line of performance products. The C74’s current trim boasts incredible performance from the 6.2L AMG V-8 with a wide stance and aggressive look to match. The “74” designation given by RENNtech, refers to the 74 inch width of the rear wheel track which lies beneath the body work of the C74’s muscular rear end. This allows the ability to run up to an 11″ wide rear wheel with a 315 series rear tire for the ultimate in handling and traction. The number also pays homage to the legendary RENNtech V12 “SL 74”.
This package is available now starting at $11,950. For more information regarding our C74 package and additional pricing options, visit our news blog:
EXTERIOR AERO PRODUCTS
– Full Carbon Fiber Widebody kit (prototype shown)
– Carbon Fiber Rear Decklid Spoiler
– Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
– Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser w/ Integrated Exhaust Tips
– 19 x 9.5″ Front / 20 x 10.5″ Rear Signature 3 Piece Forged Aluminum Wheels
– Nitto INVO Performance Tires, 275 / 30 / CR 19 Front, 305 / 25 / CR 20 Rear
– RENNtech Carbon Fiber Airbox and High Performance Air Filters
– Custom Air Inlet Panel (prototype)
– 82mm Throttle Bodies
– Upgraded Camshafts
– Modified Ported and Polished Cylinder Heads
– RENNtech ECU / TCU Software Upgrades
– Stainless Steel Headers
– Sound and Performance Pipe
– 100% Locking Limited-Slip Differential
– Fully Adjustable Sports Suspension
– Performance Braking Package stage 3 by RENNtech
– Carbon Fiber Front and Rear Stabilizer Braces
– Engine: 6.2L V-8
– Power: 605 HP @ 6000 RPM and 555 LB-FT
– 1/4-mile: 11.4 sec @126 MPH
– Standing Mile: 185 MPH
– Max Speed: 204 MPH
– Rev limit: 7400 RPM
– By: Omar Rana