2011 Nissan Maxima prices start at $30,810
Nissan has announced pricing on the 2011 Maxima, which is on sale now at dealerships in the United States nationwide.
“Revisions for 2011 include new rolled edge tailpipe finisher; new smoked headlights (Sport models); new dark chrome grille (Sport models) and unique shiny gray interior stitching (Sport models). Also offered are two new exterior colors, Metallic Slate and Brilliant Silver,” Nissan said in a statement.
The 2011 Maxima is available in two trim levels including the Maxima 3.5 S and Maxima 3.5 SV. Both are powered by a 3.5L DOHC 24-valve VQ-series V6 engine making 290-hp and are mated to the company’s Xtronic CVT transmission.
MSRPs for the 2011 Nissan Maxima include:
- 2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S CVT: $30,810 USD
- 2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV CVT: $33,530 USD
Hit the jump to see pricing for factory installed options.
2011 Nissan Maxima:
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- Splash Guards: $170
- Monitor Package: $700
- Cold Package: $400
- Premium Package: $ 3,230
- Sport Package: $2,080
- Rear Spoiler: $370
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Headlights: $400
- Tech Package (3.5 SV): $1,850
- Tech Package (3.5 SV w/ Premium): $1,850
- Tech Package (3.5 SV w/ Sport): $1,850
– By: Omar Rana