We recently heard reports on how FoMoCo is still dedicated to the Flex crossover even with the arrival of the next-generation three-row Ford Explorer on the way. Well, to show its dedication and commitment Ford has quality launched the new 2011 For Flex lineup, which now consists of a new trim-level called “Titanium.”
The 2011 Flex Titanium gets most of its packaging content from the Limited model but also adds:
- Charcoal Black leather-trimmed 1st- and 2nd-row seats with Grey Alcantara Suede inserts.
- Perforated leather steering wheel insert with painted Alloy Metallic accents, cruise and audio controls.
- Circle Check appliquÃ© on IP and door inserts.
- Illuminated scuff plates with stainless steel accents.
- Unique blackout treatment for headlamps and tail lamps.
- Fog lamps with black bezel.
- 3-Bar unique black chrome finish grille.
- Black painted skull caps on mirrors.
- Black painted roof.
- Black chrome appliquÃ© on liftgate.
- 20-inch Polished Aluminum Wheels with P255/45R20 A/S BSW tires.
Prices for the 2011 Ford Flex Titanium start at $40,340 when mated to a 3.5L V6 Duratec FWD and $42,190 if you go for AWD. The 2011 Ford Flex Titanium 3.5L EcoBoost V6 (only available with AWD) starts at $45,185. With every single option offered by Ford, the Ford Flex Titanium 3.5L EcoBoost V6 AWD can carry a price tag of $54,152… ouch.
2011 Ford Flex Titanium:
– By: Omar Rana