- Key Competitors: Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni, Porsche 911 GT3, Audi R8 V10.
- Power: 4.8L V10 – 552-hp / 354 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 6-speed Automated Sequential Gearbox
- Performance: 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds, top speed of 202 mph.
- Availability: Limited to 500 units.
- Pricing: $375,000.
If you’re one of the rich folks who is considering purchasing Lexus’ first supercar but are second-guessing the idea due to the hectic buying process, than this matte-black version may make you feel a better about going through hell and back to buy the LFA.
2010 New York: 2012 Lexus LFA in Matte-Black:
All Photos Copyright © 2010 Omar Rana ““ egmCarTech.
2012 Lexus LFA:
– By: Omar Rana