We returned to the 2010 Insight back to Honda earlier this morning, so we figure it’s time to take a look at its competitors before we give you a full review sometime next week.
2010 Honda Insight:
- Base Price: $19,800.
- Power: 1.3L 4-cylinder i-VTEC / 10kw electric-motor – 98-hp / 123 lb-ft of torque.
- Fuel-economy: 40/43 mpg (city/highway).
2010 Toyota Prius:
- Base Price: $22,400.
- Power: 1.8L 4-cylinder VVT-i / 60kW electric-motor – 98-hp / 105 lb-ft of torque.
- Fuel-economy: 51/48 mpg (city/highway).
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid:
- Base Price:
- Power: 2.5L Atkinson-Cycle I-4 / net output equals 191-hp / 136 lb-ft torque.
- Fuel-economy: 41/36 mpg (city/highway).
There you have it. We’re still taking questions for the 2010 Honda Insight, so ask us anything you want and we’ll be sure to answer it as soon as possible.
2010 Honda Insight (Weekly Test-Drive):
– By: Stephen Calogera
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Stephen Calogera ““ egmCarTech.