- Key Competitors: Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Nissan Versa.
- Power: 1.6L DOHC 4-cylinder ““ 119-hp / 109 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 5-speed manual, 6-speed automatic.
- Fuel-economy: Projected best-in-class highway fuel-economy of 40 mpg.
- Availability: Summer 2010.
- Pricing: We’ll post about this in a bit – stay tuned.
The 2009 LA Auto Show is turning out to be one big fiesta for the 2011 Ford Fiesta. On display at the Ford stand are a bunch of modified Fiestas showing some of the numerous possibilities to set your Fiesta apart from the rest.
Our favorite tuned Fiesta was the one by Ford Racing and Steeda (pictured above). The model features a Steeda cold air intake, a Borla/Ford Racing performance cat-back exhaust system, Steeda/Ford Racing adjustable suspension, Brembo front and rear brakes and Ford Racing 17-inch multi-spoke Euro wheels.
Hit the jump for more live high-res images.
2009 LA: 2011 Ford Fiesta (Modified):
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Omar Rana ““ egmCarTech.
– By: Omar Rana