- Key Competitors: BMW ActiveHybrid 7 and Lexus LS Hybrid.
- Power: 3.5L V6 mated to a compact hybrid module; 295-hp / 284 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 7G-TRONIC 7-speed automatic.
- Performance: 0-62 mph in 7.2 seconds; top speed of 155 mph.
- Fuel-economy: 19/26 mpg (city/highway).
- Availability: On sale now.
- Pricing: $87,950.
Hoping to get a piece of the large luxury hybrid sedan segment, Mercedes-Benz S400 Hybrid is on sale now and ready to compete with the Lexus LS Hybrid and the new BMW ActiveHybrid 7. Will it succeed? Only time will tell.
Follow on through for the full high-res image gallery from LA.
2009 LA: 2010 Mercedes-Benz S400 Hybrid:
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Kap Shah ““ egmCarTech.
2010 Mercedes-Benz S400 Hybrid:
– By: Kap Shah