- Key Competitors: Audi A6, Lexus LS, Acura RL, BMW 7-Series and Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
- Power: 385-hp 5.0L naturally aspirated V8; 470-hp 5.0L supercharged V8; 510-hp 5.0L supercharged V8. Europe also gets a 275-hp 3.0L AJ-V6D Gen III.
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic with a fully-adaptive shift system.
- Performance: 510-hp 5.0L supercharged V8 goes from 0-60mph time of 4.7 seconds.
- Availability: On sale now – deliveries will begin in early 2010.
- Pricing: Prices start at $72,500.
Jaguar says that its new 2010 XJ sedan continues to build on the success of XK and XF. The new large sports sedan will be available in both standard and long wheelbase versions. The long wheelbase variant offers a more spacious interior for rear-seat passengers with an extra five inches of legroom.
Can we expect a hybrid variant? We don’t see why not.
Click through for live high-res images.
2009 LA: 2010 Jaguar XJ:
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Omar Rana ““ egmCarTech.
2010 Jaguar XJ:
– By: Stephen Calogera