Prior to its official public debut at the 2009 Essen Motor Show, speedART has finally unveiled their new modifications package for the Porsche Panamera Turbo: Known as the speedART PS9 – 650, the modified Panamera receives a number of visual and power upgrades.
speedART is offering power kits that increase output to 520-hp, 550-hp, 600-hp and 650-hp with up to 656 lb-ft of torque. With 650-hp, the speedART PS9 – 650 Panamera goes from 0-62 mph in 3.5 seconds with a top speed of over 200 mph. Stopping power comes from a sportier braking system with modular 380 mm discs and 6 piston brake calipers.
The bodykit of the speedART PS9 – 650 includes a front chin spoiler, engine hood air outlets, a rear diffuser, a rear bumper with air outlets, side skirts for a wider body appearance and a rear spoiler. Inside, the modified Panamera gets carbon fiber body trim, colored stitches on the seats and panels, colored instrument dial plates and design floor mates.
All that is topped off with 22-inch LSC FORGED wheels.
Click through for the press release and the high-res image gallery.
speedART PS9 – 650 Porsche Panamera:
speedART PS9 – 650 will be released at Essen Motorshow 2009
speedART presents the PS9 – based on the new Porsche Panamera:
Power kits (just for Turbo engine):
Power kits with 520, 550, 600 and 650 hp up to 890 Nm consits of bigger turbo chargers and intercoolers (just 600 + 650 hp), sport exhaust with sound switch, sport catalysts, sport air filter and ECU update. The 650 hp car accelerates in 3.5 seconds from 0 – 62 mph and the top speed is over 200 mph.
Sport brake system with modular 380 mm discs and 6 piston brake calipers
* sport exhaust systems; optional with sound switch control
* sport catalyst (OBD2-compliant) for impressive 8 cylinder sound and more power and torque
* different design twin tail pipes, polished or matt black
* fully CAD designed body kit consists of:
* front chin spoiler for more downforce with integrated brake cooling system
* engine hood air outlets
* rear diffuser for enhanced down force and a very sportive design
* rear bumper with air outlets on the side to give the back a racy look and to interrupt the big curves of the factory-provided back
* side skirts for a wide body look
* rear spoiler on rear bonnet for optimized downforce and an impressive styling
* speedART designed three-pieces forged wheel in 22″ with 23″ center star, type “žLSC FORGED” in 9,5 + 11 x 22″ with 265/35 and 305/25 ZR22″ tyres, many colored versions available
* upholstered sport steering wheel with F1-shift paddles (available in 340 mm and 365 mm with aluminium-, wood- or carbon inlays)
* real-carbon body trim in special colours
* colored stiches on door panels and seats (many colors availiable)
* instrument dial plates (many colors availiable)
* design floor mats
– By: Omar Rana
Source: speedART (via WCF)