Meet the 2011 FR Raptor XT (FR stands for Ford Racing of course) – the most expensive Ford to ever come out of Dearborn (as far as we can remember at least). Ford says that the FR Raptor XT is nearly the same truck that finished the 2008 Tecate SCORE Baja 1000, but with all the comfort and convenience you’d find in the production Ford F-150 SVT Raptor.
That’s right, for a total of $99,950 you get air conditioning, power windows and:
– 500-hp (est.) 6.2L naturally aspirated engine
– 6-speed automatic transmission
– Electronically selectable 4×4; 4.56 gear sets; front and rear e-lockers
– A-arm with uni-ball front; four-link RR suspension
– 15-inch front/18-inch rear wheel travel
– Coil-over with bypass shocks front and rear
– Chromoly “4130” rollcage; extensive skid plating
– Factory seating with five-point restraints
– Off-road beadlock wheel/tires
– Unique appearance package including tubular front and rear bumper and integral lighting
Ford Racing will make only 50 units of the FR Raptor XT, which will not be street legal. Production details will be announced at a later date.
2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor R:
– By: Omar Rana