We absolutely love the new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro and we respect the old Pontiac Trans Am as a true American sports car. However, you will never catch us transforming a perfectly good 2010 Camaro to pay tribute to the Pontiac Trans Am. Well, Lingenfelter seems to disagree.
At the 2009 SEMA Show next week, Lingenfelter will show its new 2010 Camaro LTA, which will have an exterior and interior theme of the Pontiac Trans Am.
This Lingenfelter Camaro LTA car features:
– Custom RHS aluminum engine block
– 455 cubic inch displacement
– 655 hp / 610 lb-ft tq
– Corsa custom stainless exhaust
– Lingenfelter 6 bolt LS9 twin disk flywheel and clutch assembly
– Heavy duty driveshaft
– Custom honeycomb wheels “” 20Ã—10F / 20Ã—11R
– Nitto tires
– Custom classic interior
– Custom 71 Trans Am inspired exterior
2010 Lingenfelter Camaro LTA:
– By: Omar Rana