We’re spending our last day with the 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS before it goes back tomorrow. We’ve already given you a look around the exterior and interior and today, we’re going to give you some information on how the new 2010 LaCrosse compares to its Japanese rivals.
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS (FWD):
- Price: $33,015.
- Power: 3.6L V6 producing 280-hp/259 lb-ft ““ mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode.
- 0 to 60 mph in 7.0 seconds.
- Fuel-economy: 17/27 mpg (city/highway).
2010 Acura TL (FWD):
- Price: $35,105.
- Power: 3.5L V6 making 280-hp /254 lb-ft ““ mated to a 5-speed automatic with Sequential SportShift paddle shifters (6-speed manual available as an option).
- 0 to 60 mph in 7.2 seconds.
- Fuel-economy: 18/26 mpg (city/highway).
2010 Lexus ES350 (FWD):
- Price: $34,800.
- Power: 3.5L V6 producing 272-hp/254 lb-ft ““ mated to a 6-speed automatic sequential shift.
- 0 to 60 mph in 6.8 seconds.
- Fuel-economy: 19/27 mpg (city/highway).
For those looking to save a couple thousand, keep in mind that the 2010 Buick LaCrosse CX has a base price of $27,835 with a standard 255-hp 3.0L V6, premium cloth seats and 17-inch wheels.
2010 Buick LaCrosse CSX (Weekly Test-Dirve):
– By: Omar Rana
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Omar Rana ““ egmCarTech.