– Key Competitors: Let us know what you think the S5 Sportback’s main competitors are.
– Engine: 3.0L TFSI Supercharged V6 engine, 333-hp/325 lb-ft of torque.
– Transmission: 7-speed S tronic dual-clutch transmission.
– Performance: 0 to 62 mph in 5.4 seconds; Top speed of 155 mph.
– Fuel-Economy: 24 mpg.
– Pricing/Availability: 57,900 euros ($82,761 USD); Goes on sale in Europe in spring 2010.
The more we see that Audi A5 Sportback and the new S5 Sportback, the more depressed we get that Audi will not offer the two models in the United States. However, we’re a bit confused as to which vehicles the A5 Sportback and the S5 Sportback would compete with if it did come to fight on our side of the world.
Let us know what you think the four-door ‘5s’ would compete with in the North American market (in the comments section after the jump). If we find some time, we’ll reply to your comments.
Follow the jump for the high-res image gallery.
2009 Frankfurt: 2010 Audi S5 Sportback:
2010 Audi S5 Sportback:
– By: Kap Shah