– Key Competitors: Audi R8, Chevrolet Corvette Z06, Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe.
– Engine: 3.8L 6-clyinder producing 450-hp at 7,500 rpm.
– Transmission: 6-speed manual gearbox.
– Performance: 0 to 62 in 3.8 seconds; Top speed of 194 mph.
– Pricing: $132,800 – on sale in spring 2010.
There is not one thing about the Porsche 911 GT3 RS that we don’t like. Okay maybe the red wheels are a little too much but that can be changed. Sitting inside the 911 GTS RS is a whole different experience; almost seems like it was made to make you feel that you’re always on the track, even when you’re not.
What”s interesting is that for 2010, the GT3 RS features a lithium-ion battery. No it”s not a plug-in hybrid. The car now replaces its conventional lead-acid battery with a lithium-ion, helping reduce weight by 22 lbs.
Click through for the high-res image gallery.
2009 Frankfurt Motor Show: 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS:
2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS:
– By: Kap Shah