Today at Comic-con in San Diego, GM announced the release of the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Transformers Special Edition allowing us Autobot fans a chance to become Sam Witwicky and have our very own Bumblebee parked in our garage.
“When the first TRANSFORMERS movie was setting box office records, we had countless customers asking to purchase the ‘BUMBLEBEE’ Camaro,” said Karen Rafferty, product marketing director, Chevrolet. “Now, they can buy one with the new Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition. Streets all over North America will be buzzing in no time.”
The 2010 Chevrolet Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition includes the following:
– AUTOBOT® shield on the driver and passenger side panels
– AUTOBOT® shield on each of the four wheel’s center cap
– AUTOBOT® shield embroidered on interior center console
– “TRANSFORMERS” logo on driver and passenger doors’ sill plates
– “TRANSFORMERS” logo embedded into the hood rally stripes
– High-gloss black center rally stripe package
– Manufacturer’s suggested retail price of package: $995
The Transformers Special Edition Package is available on both versions of the Camaro: 304-hp V6 and the V8 Camaro SS. Dealers are now taking orders for the car.
2010 Chevrolet Camaro Transformers Special Edition:
– By: Omar Rana