After restarting production at its Dodge Viper Conner Avenue plant, Chrysler announced today that it will resume volume production of its vehicles with seven plants in North America during the week of June 29, 2009.
All Chrysler Group plants will be closed during a previously announced two-week Summer Break the weeks of July 13 and 20. They will then re-start production and produce 2010 models.
Re-start of production at other Chrysler Group assembly plants will be announced at a later date.
Click through for the list of plants that will resume production on June 29.
* Sterling Heights Assembly Plant (Sterling Heights, MI) – Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Avenger
* Warren Truck Assembly Plant (Warren, MI) – Dodge Ram and Dodge Dakota
* St. Louis North Assembly Plant (Fenton, MO) – Dodge Ram
* Toledo Supplier Park (Toledo, OH) – Jeep® Wrangler and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
* Brampton Assembly Plant (Brampton, Ontario, Canada) – Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Challenger
* Windsor Assembly Plant (Windsor, Ontario, Canada ) – Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan
* Toluca Assembly Plant (Toluca, Mexico) – Dodge Journey and Chrysler PT Cruiser
– By: Omar Rana