The curtains have closed on the press days for the 2009 New York Auto Show. We can now finally rest after all the sleepless nights of bringing you guys live coverage straight form the show floor. However, we couldn’t just leave you without pointing out what we thought were the most significant debuts of the 2009 New York Auto Show.
The list is in order with the no. 1 spot going to the most significant debut in New York. Let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Click through for our list of Top 10 Debuts at the 2009 New York Auto Show:
10. 2010 Subaru Outback (View Post):
9. Mitsubishi Outlander GT Prototype (View Post):
8. 2010 Kia Forte Koup (View Post):
7. 2010 GMC Terrain (View Post):
6. 2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (View Post):
5. 2010 Hyundai Equus (View Post):
4. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG (View Post):
3. Acura ZDX (View Post):
2. 2010 BMW X6 M (View Post):
1. 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee (View Post):
– By: Omar Rana and Kap Shah