General Motors has announced pricing details for its 2010 Buick LaCrosse sedan. Starting $27,835, the 2010 LaCrosse CX model will come with standard equipment and a 3.0L direct-injected V6 engine that produces 255-hp and 217 lb-ft of torque. It will be mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
The $30,395 CXL FWD model builds on the CX and adds leather-heated seats, dual-zone climate control, fog lamps, outside rearview mirror with LED indicators and 18-inch alloy wheels. Moving up a notch is the $32,570 CXL AWD which offers everything that the CXL FWD model does but comes with an all-wheel-drive system with anti-lock braking and StabilliTrak stability control.
Toping the range off is the $33,765 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS. Power comes from 3.6L V6 engine making 280-hp and 259 lb-ft of torque mated to 6-speed automatic. Equipment includes heated and cooled seats and chrome-plated 18-inch wheels (19-inch wheels are optional).
Follow the jump for a list of the optional and standard features.
2010 Buick LaCrosse:
A roster of standard and available features includes:
– European-designed chassis and suspension systems that deliver a confident driving experience
– Real-time damping suspension system
– High-intensity discharge headlamps with adaptive forward lighting
– Side Blind Zone Alert
– Bluetooth phone connectivity
– Rear-seat DVD entertainment system
– Six standard air bags, including roof-mounted head curtain side air bags
– By: Omar Rana