Details for the 2010 Nissan GT-R Spec-V were announced earlier this month and according to GTRBlog the lighter and faster GT-R will go on sale in Japan tomorrow (Dec. 19, 2008). While pre-orders of the Nissan GT-R Spec-V will supposedly start tomorrow, pricing has yet to be revealed.
The Nissan GT-R Spec-V will be available in just 7 national dealerships (listed after the jump). The GT-R Spec-V will also be on display at four Nissan Galleries around Japan during the week of Jan. 9 including Nissan’s headquarters, Tokyo Ginza, Nagoya, and Fukuoka. We’re guessing that Nissan originally had plans to reveal the GT-R Spec-V at the 2009 Detroit Auto Show; however, the Japanese automaker has already pulled its presence at the show next month.
You can read more about the technical specs here. We’ll bring official details and pictures when we get them.
Nissan GT-R Spec-V will be available to order at the dealerships listed below:
– Ibaraki Nissan Mito Senba Showroom
– Nissan Prince Tokyo Kameido Showroom
– Nissan Prince Nagoya Fukiage Showroom
– Nissan Prince Osaka Horie-Kawaguchi Showroom
– Nissan Prince Kagawa Takamatsu Showroom
– Nissan Prince Hyougo Nada Showroom
– Yamaguchi Nissan Ogori-Inter Showroom