Chrysler announced today that it is offering employee pricing to a select group of individuals including military personnel, returning lessees, supplier and affiliate employees. Qualifying customers can buy a Dodge, Chrysler of Jeep for $200 above what a Chrysler employee would pay.
Why the extra $200? Chrysler says that the extra $200 is a ‘program fee’ charge. Chrysler employees and retirees will also be able to give one additional discount to their friends or family.
Sadly enough, the incentive does not include the Viper, Springer Challenger, Challenger SRT8 or Grand Cherokee SRT8. The program ends September 30th.
Click through for the press release.
Chrysler LLC Makes Employee Pricing Available for Key Customer Groups
– Employee pricing offered to eligible military personnel, returning lessees, supplier and affiliate employees; and current incentives apply
– Chrysler U.S. employees and retirees receive one additional employee price discount for a friend or neighbor
– Nearly all 2008 and 2009 model-year vehicles in stock are eligible for discount
Auburn Hills, Mich., Sep 18, 2008 – Chrysler LLC is offering eligible military personnel, returning lessees, supplier and affiliate employees the opportunity to purchase a new Chrysler, Jeep® or Dodge vehicle for nearly the same price that a Chrysler employee pays.
Through Sept. 30, eligible participants can visit their local dealer and receive one employee discount number toward the purchase of a new Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicle. The discounted price is the employee price (printed on the factory invoice), plus a $200 program fee. All relevant incentives can be combined with the discount.
“We”re extending employee pricing to these key groups to offer our best and most competitive deals of the year,” said Michael Keegan, Vice President ““ Volume Planning and Sales Operations, Chrysler LLC. “This additional purchase offer, combined with our special finance deals and current incentives, will help create more affordable deals and keep our most loyal customers in the Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge family.”
– Military ““ Eligible participants include active military, active military reserve, retired military (honorable discharge and 20 years of service required) and retired military reserve (honorable discharge and 20 years of service required). Honorably discharged veterans are eligible within six months of discharge date.
– Suppliers/Affiliate Rewards ““ Eligible participants include Tier 1 supplier company employees, retail fleet employees, and designated corporate customer employees, retirees and spouses.
– Returning Lessee ““ Eligible participants include customers who are current lessees of a Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicle; they automatically qualify for this program.
Additionally through Sept. 30, Chrysler U.S. employees and retirees can give one employee price discount to anyone they choose, enabling a customer to buy a new Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicle at the employee price. This employee price discount is offered in addition to the six Employee Purchase numbers that employees receive for eligible family members, and the six Preferred Program Discount numbers that can be offered to friends. These discounts also include relevant incentives that are in effect at the time of sale.
The employee discounts can be used on nearly all 2008 model-year vehicles and select 2009 model-year vehicles in stock. Customers should visit their neighborhood Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge dealer for complete details.
Chrysler”s “Shop “Til You Drive Sales Event” continues through Sept. 30, offering up to 40 percent off MSRP on select vehicles, and zero percent APR for 72 months on the 2008 Dodge Ram, Dodge Durango, Chrysler Aspen, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Jeep Commander. Especially strong values are available on Dodge Ram pickup trucks, with up to $9,000 discounts in select markets.
Customers can take advantage of bonus consumer cash of $2,000 on select retail purchases when financed through Chrysler Financial. For those customers who still wish to lease a Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicle through an independent financial institution, they can take advantage of Chrysler”s Customer Cash Allowance of up to $2,000 on select vehicles.
Returning lease customers will receive a lease loyalty incentive of up to $750 for use toward the retail purchase of an eligible new Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicle. The disposition fee, up to $425, will be waived by Chrysler Financial.