Mitsubishi will hold three world premieres at the 2008 Paris Motor Show next month. The first will be a Lancer Sportback followed by the Racing Lancer and a new world premiere that Mitsubishi says can only be discussed on Oct 2nd (it’s press conference date).
Mitsubishi will also show the 240-hp Lancer Ralliart sedan and sportback in Paris next month.
Any idea as to what this third world premiere is? Speak out in the comments section below. We’re putting our money on a production version of the cX concept.
Click through for the press release.
Mitsubishi World Premiere Teaser:
MITSUBISHI 2008 PARIS MOTOR SHOW PRESS CONFERENCE
– Three World Premieres
– Press Conference – October 2nd at 10.45 AM, Hall 3
– Keynote speakers: Kurihara-san (Head of Product Strategy at MMC) and Tim Tozer (MME’s President & CEO)
– MMSP (Mitsubishi”s motor sports team) representatives also available
Mitsubishi Motors are happy to welcome you to their stand for their Press Conference at the forthcoming Paris Motor Show, and the unveiling of a string of significant new products, on October 2nd at 10.45 AM, Hall 3.
Three World Premieres:
– Lancer Sportback – Mitsubishi’s distinctive 5-door “Sports Hatch” for the C/D segments.
– Racing Lancer – Mitsubishi’s entry at the 2009 Dakar Rally, modelled after Lancer Sportback and powered by an all-new 3.0 V6 turbo-diesel engine.
– Mitsubishi Motors will reserve a third world premiere for the Paris Motor Show (see below), which can only be discussed on October 2nd.
A European Premiere:
Paris will also see the European premiere of the 240PS Lancer Ralliart, in both Sports Saloon and Sportback (5-door hatch) forms.