It takes more than money to secure these exotic rides. The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 supercar can go from zero to 60 in less than 2.5 seconds and reach a top speed of 253 miles per hour. And while it’s one of the most expensive rides in the world, it’s not the money that has some concerned. In addition to paying $1.4 million, buyers will have to wait about 10 months before they can drive their Veyron. However, as compared to other cars, the wait for the Bugatti Veyron is very little.
Click through for the list of Top 10 Cars With Long Waiting Lists.
Top 10 Cars With Long Waiting Lists:
1. Aston Martin DBS: 28 months ($265,000 estimated)
2. Morgan Aeromax: 2 Years – sold out ($188,000)
3. Ferrari F430 Scuderia: 2 years ($201,213)
4. Ferrari F599 GTB Fiorano: 2 years ($264,034)
5. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: 18 months ($311,100)
6. Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG: 18 months ($195,000)
7. Bentley Brooklands Coupe: 18 months ($340,000)
8. Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe: 15 months ($407,000)
9. Koenigsegg CCX: More than a year ($550,000)
10. Tesla Roadster: One year ($98,000)
Top 10 Cars With Long Waiting Lists Gallery: