The folks over at BusinessWeek have put together a list of the most recalled cars in the first half of 2007. Surprsingly, American auto maker Ford had only one car on the list while GM had two. The auto makers that topped the list were Volkswagen with their brand new Beetle and Toyota with their Sequoia.
Chrysler seemed to take over the list with recalls on almost all new models.
Click through for the full list.
1. Volkswagen New Beetle: 1,002,000
2. Toyota Sequoia: 533,124
3. Jeep Liberty: 149,605
4. Nissan Altima: 140,582
5. Hyundai Tucson: 128,300
6. Dodge Nitro, Jeep Wrangler: 80,894
7. Suzuki Forenza, Reno: 75,697
8. Volkswagen Passat, Passat Wagon: 58,800
9. Chrysler Sebring, 300, Dodge Caliber, Magnum, Charger, Nitro, Jeep Compass, Liberty, Commander, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler: 50,665
10. Infiniti G35 Coupe: 23,934
11. Chevrolet Aveo: 17,676
12. Nissan Versa: 16,309
13. GMC Acadia, Saturn Outlook: 13,032
14. Ford Expedition: 10,061
[tags]Cars, Car, Auto, Automobile, Vehicles, Technology, Auto News, News, Automotive, Volkswagen, Toyota[/tags]