Universal Clutch Hydraulic Line Kit with Fittings, -4 AN For Sale
Universal Clutch Hydraulic Line Kit with Fittings, -4 AN:
Made from high-quality steel, these bulkhead adapters from Speedway give you an easy way to connect lines through firewalls or frames., 90° fitting on one end and a straight fitting on the other., Zinc plated steel to resist corrosion and long life, PTFE inner hose with protective stainless steel braid covering makes this line rugged yet flexible, Works well for brake and clutch systems as well as for pressure gauges or nitrous Universal Clutch Hydraulic Line Kit with Fittings, -4 AN Sku # 9109400 Mfr. Part # 9109400 Condition New Brand Speedway Motors Sold Kit Details Info
A simple, yet effective kit for all your plumbing needs. This straight AN 4 to 1/8\" NPT fitting works in a variety of places to solve all your brake plumbing problems. Made from high-quality steel, the bulkhead adapters from Speedway give you an easy way to connect lines through firewalls or frames. The high quality stainless steel, braided fluid lines have a 90° fitting on one end and a straight fitting on the other. They work well for brake lines, clutch lines and gauge lines.
- (1) Stainless 36 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree AN 4 End
- (2) 3/8 Inch-24 IFM to -4 AN Male Brake Adapter Connector Fitting
- (1) Straight -4 AN Male to 1/8 Inch NPT Male Adapter Fitting
Specs Sold in Quantity Kit Overall Length 36 Reviews Great option for conversions. Rated by Phil on November 09, 2021
Summary: I needed to connect a CJ7 master cylinder to a pull-type dove cylinder for an engine / trans swap. This is a great option for a build-your-own hydraulic clutch linkage.
Yes, I recommend this product.
yes just what i was looking for Rated by spider on January 12, 2021
Summary: great every thing comes in the kit
Yes, I recommend this product.
Better than expected Rated by Johnny Go Fast on December 15, 2020
Summary: It's easy to use self explanatory and durable
Pros: Tougher than I expected, perfect for what I need
Just what i needed! Rated by Gearheadmike on November 12, 2020
Summary: Worked great for what i needed hooking up a factory clutch master to the slave cyl. Liked how one end has a 90* but 3 adapters that came with wouldn't work for me as i needed a 4AN to 10x1.00 inverted flare adapter. So if using for metric clutch/brake master check on getting that adapter. But fits my needs!
Yes, I recommend this product.
- Please take advantage of the “add to cart” button on each listing to get everything in your cart prior to completing checkout. This will ensure you receive a combined shipping rate on your entire order.
- Some products are too large for standard ground delivery and must be shipped via truck freight.
- Please contact us via Message for a freight shipping estimate.
- When possible, please provide a business or commercial address for delivery to eliminate additional fees.
- Please ensure the phone number provided is accurate to avoid delays.
- Upon delivery, the recipient must inspect the shipment before the driver leaves as there may be concealed damage; please open the carton to inspect the contents. Any visual damage must be noted on the shipping document BEFORE signing for delivery. Any damage not noted before signing for delivery is the buyer’s responsibility. If damage is found, the shipment may be refused, but please contact us as soon as possible and arrangements will be made to have the product replaced and damaged parts returned.
Tech Support We\'re here to help before and after your purchase. If you have a question or need assistance with one of our products, please contact us through Messaging and a knowledgeable Speedway Motors team member will be happy to help. About Speedway Motors is America’s Oldest Speed Shop® and has been a trusted source for specialty rodding and racing products and friendly expert advice for more than 70 years. Founded in 1952 by “Speedy” Bill Smith – a racer and street rodder himself – Speedway has grown from a one-man operation to become the world’s largest manufacturer, distributor and retailer of street rod and racing products. Our industry-leading fast delivery is the result of same-day shipping from our state-of-the-art, centrally located 500,000 sq. ft. headquarters. Speedway’s size offers customers unmatched product selection and low pricing, while our excellent technical support and customer service have made us a recognized leader in the rodding and racing industries. Return Policy We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If within 60 days after you receive your shipment and you are not satisfied, you may return the item for a refund. Refunds will be processed (1-2) days after the item is received by Speedway. All returned merchandise must be in original factory condition with no modifications or alterations. A restocking fee up to 15% may be applied if items are not in new condition.
Returned merchandise must include all packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. If the items being returned need to be repackaged, there will be a repacking charge. Repack the item in a sturdy box, include a copy of your invoice and complete the form on the back of the invoice. You must ship orders back PREPAID. WE DO NOT ACCEPT COD SHIPMENTS.
All fiberglass items returned will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. No returns on electrical parts, DVDs, and books unless they are defective. Absolutely no returns on special order or closeout merchandise. Payment
- Accepted Payment Methods - PayPal and major credit cards are accepted.
- Terms - Immediate payment is required on all listings.
- To view states in which sales tax will apply to your order, please visit the “shipping and payments” tab.
Guarantee Speedway accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of our listings and product representation. If an egregious shipping or description error occurs, we are happy to assist with a replacement or refund. Disclaimer Due to our large inventory and the diversity of our product line, the stock photo used may not be an exact representation of the item you are offerding on. Please read all product information carefully before purchase to avoid any order issues.