Toyota Prius Motor Hybrid 1.8L Engine 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2ZRFXE JDM For Sale
Toyota Prius Motor Hybrid 1.8L Engine 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2ZRFXE JDM :
Prius Motor Hybrid 1.8L Engine 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2ZRFXE JDM
- Item ID
- Mileage50,000- 60,000 miles
You must determine fitment before purchasing this item.
SAMPLE ITEM PICTURES
- Warranty90 Day Warranty (after receiving item)
- Engine Head & Block
- Timing Components
- Intake Manifold
- Throttle Body
- Fuel rail & injectors
- Exhaust Manifold
- Distributor or coil packs
- Power Steering PumP
Free Shipping to lower 48 States - To Major Cities
FREE SHIPPING ONLY APPLIES TO BUSINESS ADDRESS WITH DOCK OR FORKLIFT
EXTRA CHARGE OF $90 FOR SHIPPING TO RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
Please inquire for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, PO Box, APO/FPO, Canada or
International shipments for shipping rates
- We do not charge any restocking fee.
- Warranty on the engine block and head starts from receiving date.
- Electronics, seals and accessories are NOT covered. ONLY HEAD & BLOCK.
- Warranty does not cover shipping, Labor, Replacement or Other costs.
- The engine and transmission must be installed by certified mechanic.
- All engines are compression tested before being shipped. We do not ship engines with bad compression.
- If this item need any minor or major repairs the item must be returned back, We do not pay for any part or labor ( NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Warranty of any Seized or Blown engines by customer during warranty period due to unprofessional installation or any other reason is void.
- Shipping charges are not refundable as well as returning shipping charges must be prepaid by customer.
- Refund or replacement will be issued only after receiving the item back to our warehouse.
- If damage occurs during shipping you must fill out a report at time of delivery with the driver and file a claim with the shipping company
We accept the following types of payments:
- Major Credit Cards, Pre-Paid Credit Cards and Debit
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Charges related to the return of the item must be prepaid by the customer. (BUYER IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING.)
- In the unlikely event that the item needs to be returned, it must be in the same condition it was sold and fully assembled. Please keep all of the unwanted parts/ components that you have taken off of the item for the period of the warranty. We must receive all of the parts that were included in the sale for the warranty to be valid. (THE RETURNED ITEM MUST MATCH THE ORIGINAL PICTURES)
- Buyer must contact us to create their return file.
- All returned products/ items that we receive, must be inspected and tested for the warranty or return to be valid. The test and inspection is to determine that no damages have occurred to the products or items during the client?s possession.
- When we sign for the returned item (Proof of Delivery) at our warehouse, the act of signing does not apply that your claim has been accepted.
- If the item is returned with missing or damaged parts, you will be charged the retail price of replacement of the missing part(s) which we will deduct from the refund at our discretion.
- If during inspection we discover that the item was damaged or destroyed while under the client?s possession, we will not issue any refund and may pursue legal claims
- Upon completion of the test of returned item AND IF YOUR CLAIM IS DETERMINED TO BE VALID, we will notify you for replacement or refund.
- If the case is determined NOT to be valid, there will be no replacement sent or refund issued.